Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Places I Want to Visit

These are some places I want to visit from around the world:

Paris



I'd love to go to France. My mom has been and I have learned a little French because of her.

Asia 



I'm not sure exactly where, but I'd like to explore Asia someday like Japan and China.

Italy 

I've already been to Italy, but I'd love to go back there and explore it more.

Canada



It's not that far from the United States, but I've never been to Canada. I've always wanted to go. I'm not sure where in Canada I would like to go, but I'd just like to visit some day.

Las Vegas



I've been to most major cities in the United States, but I've never been to Las Vegas so I'd want to go someday.

What places do you want to visit?

1 comment:

Eyelah said...

I actually just got back from 10 day trip to Europe. We went to Milan, Rome, Barcelona, and traveled along the south of France.

There are so many other places I would love to visit though. I would love to go to Tokyo. I had a layover there when I went to South Korea but I would love to actually go explore one day. I would also love to go to Ireland. I've always wanted to go to Ireland. I'm trying to visit every continent but I think either Japan or another trip to Europe may be calling my name again.

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio