My Thread of Thought

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Books
  • Links
  • Sponsor
  • Contact

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Updated Photo Frames

I updated the photos for these photo frames in my shop:

Red Indian Print Photo Frame (Altered)



Gold and Green Flocked Photo Frame



Which is your favorite?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin on Pinterest

at April 21, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

 
















Hi, I'm Anna. Welcome to My Thread of Thought! My Thread of Thought if a craft and lifestyle blog.  



Categories

  • Crafts
  • Business
  • Personal
  • Inspiration
  • Food
  • Fashion
  • Home Decor
  • Travel
  • Vintage
  • Photography
  • Artwork
  • Beauty
  • Craft Shows
  • Events
  • Lifestyle
  • Holidays
  • Journaling
  • Websites

Labels

  • reviews (75)
  • events (54)
  • updates (48)
  • tutorials (9)
  • wishlists (8)
  • interviews (7)
  • giveaways (3)

Search

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Popular Posts

  • Updated Valentine's Day Photos
    Here are some more updated photos for my makeover series . Love Deeply Inspiring Quote Greeting Card Red and Gold Ribbon Journal Orange Flow...
  • Cake Inspiration
    It was my sister's birthday yesterday. I thought I'd post photos of cakes that inspire me: Small Pearl Cake Watermelon Cake ...
  • New Paris Map Greeting Cards
    I listed some new cards today: Wavy Brown Paris Map Greeting Card Wavy Paris Map Greeting Card Both are of Paris maps. I'm also in the p...
  • Mary Kay YouTube Video
    I got another video done reviewing Mary Kay products. I am a Mary Kay consultant and I sent some products for review to somebody who does ma...
  • Venice Oil Painting
    I'm currently in art school. I took a painting class last semester and this was one of the paintings I did. The subject is a landscape a...
  • Wavy Paris Map Greeting Card
    I sold my Wavy Paris Map Greeting Card : It sold after only a day of being listed. I'm really happy it sold so quickly! Yay, I'm ha...
  • Postcards from Europe Journal
    I sold this journal ! The person that bought it lives in Australia which I think is really neat. Hopefully, I'll get a lot of new sales ...
  • 365 Project Update
    Here are some updates to my 365 Project on food: What kind of food do you like to make?
  • Leopard Print Photo Frame
    I sold this Leopard Print Photo Frame : I'm excited I made my first sale in 2012. I think it's also the first photo frame I've s...
  • Giveaway Contest!
    I'm going to do a giveaway contest. I did one before and no one entered (or I think only one person entered) so hopefully I'll get a...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2025 (16)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (8)
  • ►  2023 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2017 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (96)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (57)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2013 (156)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • More Updated Photo Frames
      • Art Journaling Abstract Patterns
      • Moon and Stars Illustrated Mini Book
      • Glitter Sandals Tutorial
      • Updated Photo Frames
      • Concert Posters Inspiration
      • 10 Essential Craft Items
      • New April Sponsors
      • New Journal Sales
      • How to Organize Photos Tutorial
      • Color Inspiration
      • Editing Photos Tutorial
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2012 (186)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (152)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (90)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (121)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (61)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (10)
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio