Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Personal Christmas Photos

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Here are some of my personal holiday photos this year:

I made this Christmas stocking to look like an ice skate. I'm going to post more photos and of how I made this stocking in another entry.




I made these green cupcakes which are supposed to look like Christmas trees with snow on them. I had trouble making the frosting look like trees so I just arranged them to look like a big Christmas tree. The coconut on top is supposed to be snow.



I got this hippo bag that I had on my wishlist. I got a book called Blog Inc. that's all about blogging. I also got a vegan cupcake cookbook called Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World which looks like it has a lot of fun recipes to try.







This photo is of a plastic Christmas tree I got next to my Christmas Hello Kitty stuffed animal I got last year.



I made vegan fudge with crushed candy canes for my family and put them in a tin decorated with sequins.



I made my pets presents too! I made my cats this cat puzzle toy. It's basically a plastic box with holes cut in the top and bouncy balls inside.



I made my dog these peanut butter dog treats shaped like dogs. He ended up finding them under the tree and eating them early.





Look forward to a New Year's giveaway coming soon! What did you do to celebrate Christmas?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio