Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Personal Halloween Photos

Here are some photos I took on Halloween:



These are some Halloween decorations and a candle I lit in my house.



I made a bunch of pumpkin themed food for Halloween. This was a photo I took while making pumpkin bread.



I made a pumpin soup using a cooking pumpkin instead. These are some photos in the process of making the soup. For the recipe, I cut a pumpkin i half and cooked it and then used it in the soup.









I forgot to take a photo of the soup when they were done, but these are the pumpkin seeds I roasted from the pumpkin.

How did you celebrate Halloween?

2 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Oooh, I bet that pumpkin soup was good! We didn't cook any pumpkins this year, but we did have a small Halloween party last weekend. Now I need to take down the decorations and switch over to fall!

Anonymous said...

Perfect weather for pumpkin soup! I dressed up and handed out treats. The enormous pumpkins I put by our front door will continue as Fall decorations. TFS!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio