Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Desserts

I made a post about winter inspired desserts here. These desserts are also winter themed, but more specifically for Christmas.

Reindeer Cupcakes



These cute reindeers are made by decorating basic chocolate frosted cupcakes with candy and frosting.

Christmas Tree Cupcakes



These Christmas cupcakes use an ice cream cone to get a Christmas tree shape.

Candy Cane Cookies



To make these cookies, use a sugar cookie recipe. Make red and white colored dough (using food coloring for the red). Gently roll each color separately into ropes on a flat, lightly floured surface and twist the two ropes together. Chill 20 minutes before baking.

Strawberry Christmas Tree



This strawberry tree is a great unique dessert to try at Christmas.

Santa Hat Cupcakes



I love these Santa hat cupcakes. Just decorate a basic cupcake with red and white frosting in the shape of a Santa hat.

You can see more Christmas inspiration on my Pinterest board. Let me know if you plan to try any of these out for Christmas. What do you like to make for the holiday season?

4 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Beautiful desserts!

Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams
Etsy Blog Team

Madame Soufflé said...

I love the strawberry tree! And those desserts are so unique and delicious. Thanks for sharing!

http://madamesouffle.blogspot.com/

Boriville said...

Those looks yummy and so adorable.

Unknown said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion.
I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.
I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio