Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Costume - Spider-Man

Being a superhero is a fun costume. My favorite superhero is Spider-Man so this tutorial explains how to get a Spider-Man costume. You can customize this costume however you like or get inspired to make your own superhero costume.

Costume:

You can find a Spider-Man costume at Halloween Express or other costume stores. This costume is for women:



If you don't want to buy a costume, you can use any red and blue outfit. You can even draw spiderwebs on it in black sharpie marker.

Accessories

If you want the Spider-Man mask that covers your whole head, you can buy one here. You can buy Spider-Man gloves here:



Makeup:

There's a good tutorial on how to get Spider-Man makeup here:



Nails:

If you're not wearing gloves, paint your nails a fun Spider-Man design:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These costumes are one of my most favorite costumes ever and it has so much of craze from kids to older people.

Ysabella said...

Spider-Man is one those characters that my son loves! I hope that the Halloween costume store has a costume for my size. I want me and my son to have spider-man costumes this Halloween!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio