Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Red Ribbon Journal on YouTube

Somebody named Shantika contacted me on Etsy asking if they could review one of my items for their YouTube channel. I love YouTube videos so I decided to let her pick out an item to review. She picked out this Red Ribbon Mini Journal:

Red Ribbon Journal

Red Ribbon Journal

Here's the video:



It was fun to watch her talk about my package on camera and she gave my shop a positive review. You can click on the video to see her channel (she does a lot of reviews). Make sure to rate and comment on the video1 Do you watch YouTube Videos?

1 comment:

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Congrats on being featured on YouTube!

I don't want YouTube videos much but I know a lot of people who prefer to do their blog "reading" that way!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio