Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism Awareness Month and yesterday was World Autism Awareness Day. My brother, Teddy, has autism so it's an important cause for me. I have a few items in my shop that use the autism awareness puzzle fabric. I'm also a member of the Etsy for Autism team. If you purchase an autism themed item in my shop, 25% of your payment will be donated to KindTree, a group that promotes artists with autism.

I have a full size and mini Autism Awareness Journal:



I also have an Autism Awareness Box:



I was featured in these autism related treasuries this year:

Light it Up Blue Autism Awareness Treasury

Autism Awareness Treasury

Abby's Favorite Autism Finds Treasury

Light it Up Blue Treasury

I realized I don't have any autism related greeting cards so I might make a few of those. Do you know anyone with autism?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio