Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Iridescent Photo Frame

I got my first items listed for 2009. :)

Red and Gold Marbled Journal

I love the bright, red and gold decorative paper I found for this. I used this computer paper that is a little larger than normal. I thought it was perfect to use to make bigger journals so I can have a variety of journal sizes in my shop.



Iridescent Blue Photo Frame

This is actually an altered frame. I found a black photo frame lying around the house (I think I might have picked it up at a dollar store one time). I covered it with a pretty decorative paper and I like how it turned out. It's really sparkly and really picks up light.



I thought I'd also post this card I made for my dad's birthday. It is made out of some leftover cupcake fabric I had. At first, I didn't think fabric would stick well to card stock, but it worked really well.



I was mentioned in this article on the EtsyVeg blog about donating to charities. They said about me, "Anna of MovetheNeedle donates to autism through EtsyforAutism, which supports autism-related causes like KindTree (a group that promotes artists with autism)." I think it's great they mentioned and I love to hear about how other people are using their etsy shop for a cause they believe in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty!

Kim Caro said...

i love the iridescent effect

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio