Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Creating a Capsule Wardrobe Using Seasonal Color Analysis

Have you heard of seasonal color analysis? Seasonal color analysis helps you find the right colors for your skins tone and coloring. You can take a free seasonal color analysis quiz here.

You fit in to one category with the seasonal color analysis quiz – summer, autumn, winter or spring. I am an autumn or a deep autumn. I am not sure of my skin tone because it is in between warm and cool, but my dark eyes and hair make me an autumn. These are some colors that are supposed to look good on me:

Knowing your colors can help keep your clothes more organized and style more consistent by only buying clothes you know look good on you. Do you know what season you are? Let me know in the comments.

The post Creating a Capsule Wardrobe Using Seasonal Color Analysis appeared first on My Thread of Thought.

1 comment:

Salad Recipes said...

Hello matee great blog post

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio