Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SaneBox and Unroll.Me Inbox Cleaners Review

I tried out two inbox cleaner services that make your email easier to read. This is my review of the websites SaneBox and UnRoll.Me.

I started off by trying SaneBox. SaneBox prioritizes emails and summarizes the rest. SaneBox uses algorithms to determine the importance of each email. It moves unimportant messages in to a separate folder. Important emails stay in your inbox. If you want to manually tell SaneBox which emails are important and which aren't, you can do that too. It also has other features like moving attachments into a cloud such as DropBox and allowing you to set follow up reminders. It works with any email provider and you don't have to download anything.

SaneBox is not free. Subscriptions start at $2/month, which is not a bad price. You can try it free for 2 weeks. I liked using SaneBox during my trial because it made my Inbox easy to read. I liked that when I opened my email, I saw only important updates and emails I wanted to see right away and all the other stuff was in another folder that I could go through later. I ended up not buying a subscription because I discovered Unroll.Me which is like a free version of SaneBox.

Unroll.Me makes a daily summary of your subscription emails in one email. If you click on an email update, it takes you to the Unroll.Me site where you can read it in full. Unroll.Me supports most main email providers like Yahoo, Outlook and AOL Mail.



I like Unroll.Me because it's completely free. I use it for my business and personal emails. It's easy to control your emails and I like that this site makes it really easy to unsubscribe to emails you don't want. Some cons I've noticed are sometimes it won't recognize all emails that go through that I want to unsubscribe or add to my rollup. Other than that, I've enjoyed using Unroll.Me.

I recommend either site for managing your Inbox. Do you use any email services like these sites?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio