Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Illuum Website Review

Illuum Website Review

Illuum is a website that lets you track your happiness. Every day, you give your day and rating from 1-10. You can also include a photo or a trackable for each day. A trackable lets you track things long term. You can write a goal, a big decision or anything else you want and every day, you track how you are doing. It lets you see if certain things are related to each other, like you might be happier on days you workout than days you don't.

Illuum is an interesting website. It's kind of like a journal of your mood. I like using it and I try to login everyday. I'm not sure if it's actually going to change or improve my happiness or life significantly, but it's made me more aware of what makes me happy and what makes a day good or bad. I recommend trying it out.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio