Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Children's Halloween Costumes

All of the Halloween costume tutorials I did can be done on children. Here are some more children specific Halloween costume ideas:

Bunch of Grapes



To make this grapes costume, blow up purple balloons and attach them to a child's outfit. For the headband, cut out a leaf shape from green foam and attach it to a headband.

Dragon



For a dragon, cut green sponges into triangles and stitch or glue them down the center of a pilot’s cap. Attach more triangles down the back of a matching bodysuit.

Moose



To make the antlers, stuff white cotton gloves stuffed with batting and attach onto a brown cap. Fill the toes of brown baby socks with batting for ears and attach above antlers.

If you have children or know any children, what are they dressing up for for Halloween?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely ideas! I'm still looking for a creative, cute, yet inexpensive look for my toddler. I normally am inundated with ideas, but this year I'm clueless. At least your blog gives me a few more ideas to think through! Thanks!

Katharine said...

Hi Anna :) I'm putting together a little costume post for my magazine, Coffee Hour (coffeehourmagazine.com) and I wondered if I could use one of your pictures from this post (grapes). I would link to your site and caption the photo with your info :) You can reach me at coffeehourmagazine@gmail.com Thanks!

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio