Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Last Minute Halloween Costumes

I posted some last minute Halloween costumes in my shop. These could work well to wear on Halloween or to add to make a full costume.

Why not be a pumpkin? Just adding a fun tote bag or wearing leggings can make any outfit in to Halloween themed one. You can also add full makeup to make it in to a jack o lantern or pumpkin costume.

A ghost is an easy costume to do with this outfit. I have a ghost printed dress and skirt in my shop. No need to use a white sheet over your head with this cute dress.

Spider Halloween Costume

This dress has images of spiders on top of an orange spiderweb. Add makeup to make this outfit in to a full costume. You can draw spiderwebs on your face or body using eyeliner.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio