Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

New Prints and Wall Art

Want a free printable quote? Just scroll to the bottom of this blog post!

I am now offering prints and wall art in my shop, Move the Needle. I also relaunched my Printables shop, Printables and Things, which will be selling digital printable PDF versions of the physical prints.

 

I like these printable quotes because you can print them out from home and use them in your binder, on your desk or even frame it as wall art. The possibilities are endless. If you want to see a blog post with ideas on how to use these quote prints, just let me know.

You can download a free printable quote here.

This quote says, “she created a life she knew she loved.” I love this quote because it shows how you can create any life you want. I have this quote on my Erin Condren and thought it was a good quote to giveaway for free.

Leave me a comment and let me know how you use prints.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio