Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

How I Went Vegan




I have been as vegan for several years. A vegan avoids all animal products for health, animal rights or environmental reasons.



My interest and love for animals started when I was little. I had lots of pets growing up and I loved horse back riding. I thought animals were just like people.

I became interested in animal rights in junior high. I discovered the PETA website and started learning about animal rights. I also read the book Fast Food Nation which talks about the fast food industry. I became cegetarian. 

 

In college, I volunteered for Mercy for Animals in New York City. I also worked at a local farm near my campus. I made a switch to a full vegan shortly after. I also read the book Skinny Bitch and became interested in veganism for health reasons as well as animal rights. 

I love being vegan because it benefits animals, my health and the environment. I also like experimenting with different vegan foods and recipes. 

You can check out my eBook, Vegan Made Easy  all about going vegan here. It contains recipes, nutrition tips and more. I think I am going to write another eBook about living.a vegan lifestyle. It will have more tips about going vegan such as where to find vegan beauty products, how to deal with social situations and more.  

If you are vegetarian or vegan, let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio