Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

My New Year Resolutions

These are my resolutions for the new year.

Stay healthy.

I want to workout more, at least a few times a week. I am vegan, but I slipped up a few times in 2017. I want to try to stay vegan and be more strict about the food I eat. I am also trying to save money when I buy food.

Get organized.

I want to stay organized in both my business and personal life. I want to go through my files and photos on my computer and phone and organize them. I also want to get rid of unnecessary items.

Save money.

i want to save more money and keep some money in a savings account. I also want to pay off all my bills this year.

Keep blogging.

I want to continue blogging, posting on social media and listing items on my website and Etsy consistently. I also want to post an eBook for sale every month.

What are your resolutions for 2018?

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio