Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Printables and Things New Shop Opening

I opened a new shop on Etsy! It is called Printables and Things  I am selling printables and craft supplies. I am also selling my services as a virtual assistant to other Etsy sellers. The shop is meant for Etsy sellers or people who want to start their own business. I might offer other items in the future such as eBooks.

 

I thought it would be a good time to post since my other Etsy shop, Move the Needle, and blog anniversary are around this time. I sell handcrafted paper items in Move the Needle so it is kind of similar, but I thought it was different enough to open a separate shop.

Even though I am selling printables in my shop, I will still offer free printables on this blog as well as coupons and other discounts.

 
I will also do tutorials on this blog using craft supplies I sell. If you buy a supply and make something, contact me and send me a photo. I will post it on this blog and my social media.

 
Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio