Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Upcycled Birchbox Peace Box

There's this service called Birchbox I get where you pay $10 for a box of beauty samples that comes once a month. It lets you try new beauty products without having to buy full size. It's also fun because it feels like getting a present every month. The packaging for Birchbox is really nice. It comes in these cute cardboard boxes that look like this:



The beauty products inside are wrapped in tissue paper which I usually end up using later to wrap Etsy orders. Since I reuse the tissue paper, I thought I would try upcycling the cardboard box it comes in. I made this Birchbox with a green peace sign decorative paper:

Peace Box

Peace Box

I didn't list it for sale because the top doesn't fit perfectly in to it. When I add decorative paper to the box, it changes the size a little bit so the measurements are off. I thought I'd share it on this blog anyway. Let me know what you think of it. I'm going to try to make more boxes in the future.

No comments:

Copyright © My Thread of Thought. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio